“An Architects Own Home”
It's not hard to be impressed with the design of a 1 of a kind home when the original owner is an architect. Before you even walk in you are presented with well kept, low maintenance lawns & gardens along with a beautiful courtyard to greet you. But it's inside that is the real eye catcher.
- 4 great size bedrooms with ensuite to the main. The 3rd is huge and has a room adjoining offering an easy opportunity to have an ensuite. Bed 4 will make a great office or guest room.
- The lounge is big & open with features including eye catching raked ceilings.
- A formal dining is also large & inviting for the extra guests.
- Impressive size kitchen full of cupboards, dishwasher space and loads of bench top room making it ideal for the largest of parties.
- 3 Bathrooms all up, with the possibility of an ensuite for bed 3 if you need.
- (My favorite room), this wonderful living space offers raked ceilings with glass windows letting in plenty of light. Bricked in bar with server to the entertaining area, fire place & sliding glass doors that flow effortlessly to the inviting lifestyle outside.
- Outback offers a large covered entertaining area ideal for BBQ's and parties.
- Landscaped gardens & yard for the kids.
- There's also a larger double garage with auto doors, high ceilings offering extra storage or simply add the mezzanine level. A utility room (potential ensuite for bed 3). Air conditioning, solar hot water, restored roof & so much more.
- This beautiful home is just a short walk to the popular Pearce Reserve, Shops, Primary & Pre-Schools, Parks & Transport.
An inspection of this beautiful & unique home is highly recommended.
Contact agent for details
T: 02 9674 9244